Item Name: Replacement for Toshiba ADDA AB7905MX-EB3 cooling fan
Conditions: 100% Brand New
Limited Warranty: 180 days
Guarantee: 30 Days Money Back
Green Compliant: Yes
Package: 1x CPU Cooling Fan
Remark: Heatsink not included
This high quality CPU fan is exclusively designed for the Toshiba ADDA AB7905MX-EB3. We guarantee our products will exceed expectations and deliver the best product quality performance. All of our Toshiba ADDA AB7905MX-EB3 laptop cpu fan comply with ROHS and CE quality testing standards. We understand the annoyances of dealing with defective products, thus we make sure to offer only the best products available. Buy with Confidence!
How to change Toshiba ADDA AB7905MX-EB3 cpu cooling fan?
- Prepare a Phillips screwdriver and a container to put the screws or fasteners in.
- Prepare a new replacement cpu fan. When looking for a replacement fan, make sure to buy one that is the same size as the old one, so it fits the case and can be screwed into the same spot.
- Disconnect power from the computer, and remove the side panel to gain access to the motherboard.
- Disconnect the power cable to the fan, and remove the entire heat-sink from the processor.
- Install the new CPU fan. Simply screw it into the spot where the old one used to be, and connect the fan to the motherboard.
- Replace the cooling assembly. The metal heat-sink and fan will snap back into place when the lever is used to align the catch to the hooks on the processor.
- Replace the keyboard connectors and then gently place the keyboard back into position. Attach the screw to the spot with the arrow.
- Replace the side panel of the computer.